Pics somebody is in my room.... Oh wait, its my sister. Naked.

I don't like spiders because I have been bitten by them in the middle of the night and had my hand swell up. Good thing it wasn't too poisonous.

I read somewhere ages ago about humans consuming on average a couple grams of other people's fecal matter each year.

:wtf:

IMG_3451.JPG

I don't like spiders because I have been bitten by them in the middle of the night and had my hand swell up. Good thing it wasn't too poisonous.

Yeah, spider bites are the worst. I got bit by one on my leg and it took 2 months to heal. They even had to dig out some of my leg because the flesh had died. It was super icky. Spiders are evil.

THERE'S A MUTHAFUCKING TARANTULA JUST CHILLIN ON YOUR INTERIOR WALL AND YOU'RE ALL, "HEY, HE'S VENOMOUS N SHIT, BUT COOL"????

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

that

Cicada killers fuck my shit up WAY more than tarantulas in my bedroom. Both creep me out, but the wasp fucker raises the hackles on my neck and speaks to my primal urge to burn my entire house down just to make sure it's dead.