Pics somebody is in my room.... Oh wait, its my sister. Naked.

Nice! I caught a black widow in the backyard of the red brick house many years ago.

I didn't realize how prevalent those spiders are.

first time i've seen a recluse. and i've only seen 2 black widows in my life. the most recent was actually the last time i was visiting grandma.

Black widows aren't all that dangerous, honestly. Recluses, on the other hand, can cause your flesh to fall off. Before you know it half your leg is gone and they're in the bushes high-fiving their buddies.

Black widows aren't all that dangerous, honestly. Recluses, on the other hand, can cause your flesh to fall off. Before you know it half your leg is gone and they're in the bushes high-fiving their buddies.
The bites can be necrotic, not always, and it isn't even all that bad. Don't let it get infected. You have a better chance picking up MRSA in the hospital and dying from toxic shock because you thought the 1/4" spider you got bit by was a brown recluse.

Black widows don't kill but it is the worst 3 day flu you'll ever have, and they don't try to run away before biting. Nausea, chills, muscle cramps.

Last edited:
FUCK THIS THREAD.

That is all. Boy saw me reading it and came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders and made me scream like a girl.

FUCK SPIDERS

You do realize they make homes in the skips you root your hands through for dinner, right?

So all those images of bites are just worst case scenario and not the norm?

Yes. I got bit by a brown recluse and despite the fact that it did suck for a couple of months and I have an impressive scar to show for it, not to mention the pain and the allergic reaction, it's not like I was ever in danger of losing my leg or anything. We did have to dig out some dead flesh which was icky, but it didn't spread or anything. I still wouldn't want it to happen again. Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

somebody is watching somebody watching somebody in my living room

attachment.php