some small child just called me scary

NeedMoreEmo said:
That's because you're a large, angry black man.

It can be funny sometimes. I scared the shit out of this white lady one time.
At my last job, they have small private parking lot with assigned spaces. I came back from lunch and there was woman parked there talking on the phone. So I walked over to her car leaned down (she had her window up) She almost jumped through the roof of the car when she saw me. Her door was unlocked so she quickly reached over and locked her door.
I gave her a "you're a dumbass" look and told her this was private parking.
She hauled ass out the parking lot. :lol:

Desslock said:
At my last job, they have small private parking lot with assigned spaces. I came back from lunch and there was woman parked there talking on the phone. So I walked over to her car leaned down (she had her window up) She almost jumped through the roof of the car when she saw me. Her door was unlocked so she quickly reached over and locker her door.
:lol:

see, thats fear that i could never inspire into someone.

im jealous.

Desslock said:
At my last job, they have small private parking lot with assigned spaces. I came back from lunch and there was woman parked there talking on the phone. So I walked over to her car leaned down (she had her window up) She almost jumped through the roof of the car when she saw me. Her door was unlocked so she quickly reached over and locker her door.

That does it- now you and drool both scare me.

Desslock said:
At my last job, they have small private parking lot with assigned spaces. I came back from lunch and there was woman parked there talking on the phone. So I walked over to her car leaned down (she had her window up) She almost jumped through the roof of the car when she saw me. Her door was unlocked so she quickly reached over and locked her door.

:lol: I probably would have punched your face on instinct, then felt bad when you broke my neck. :(

Desslock said:

:lol:
I pulled up next to a lady in traffic, as soon as she saw me she reached over and locked her door.
Thing is, we were doing 70mph down the freeway.:tard:

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol: I probably would have punched your face on instinct, then felt bad when you broke my neck. :(

I wasn't that close. She would have to get out her car to get to me.
That look of fear on her face was priceless though. :D