Pics Some pictures from Mehico.

Hell, you can tell an american driver 'Your exit 2 miles'... 'Your exit 1 mile'... 'Your exit 1200 feet' and they still won't pay attention until they are 2 feet past the exit and do a sudden swerve to the right across 5 lanes of traffic to get on it.

I like the ones that back up with their flashers on for a mile or two on the Interstate.

I wish I could say it was just the old people. When I say equal opportunity, I mean just about everyone here sucks at driving.

then you should be damn happy you don't have to drive in the conditions we get up here

then you should be damn happy you don't have to drive in the conditions we get up here

I think winter driving makes for smarter drivers. Maybe. I dunno. Minnesota drivers were just fine. Colorado was a bit nuts, but the people drove like they had a purpose.

Out here, they all drive like their drunk. I'm pretty sure most of them are.

I think winter driving makes for smarter drivers. Maybe. I dunno. Minnesota drivers were just fine. Colorado was a bit nuts, but the people drove like they had a purpose.

you do have drive through liquor stores down there

I dunno, the drivers here kind of suck.

We even have signs warning us that the sun might be shining at various points throughout the day :waw:

craziest driving I've ever seen was spain. up in the mountains on sharp turns with a couple hundred foot drop off the side and had bikes passing on the inside of 2 lanes with a rider on the back and it was dark out

while being chased by vampires as an explosive laden truck tumbles down the mountain straight at you through the middle of a forest fire?!?

boston drivers are ridiculous. not only do they insist on cutting everyone off, but they all expect to get cut off. so then it becomes a clever game of 'don't look over to make sure the lane is clear because that driver will see you planning on cutting them off and speed up', so instead they just put on sunglasses casually eye their rear view mirror and BAM. move over unexpectedly.

punks.