some pics I took

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
I apologize for the quality, they're from the shitty photo CD that they gave me with my prints. The prints actually look better than the CD images do.

bw1.jpg

bw2.jpg

bw3.jpg

bw4.jpg

What do you guys think?

:heart: the black and white!! LOVE the first pic!! I like the first portrait more than the second. But the walls seem to soft and fuzzy for brick walls. The second protrait seems sorta artifical to me. It be kinda nice to see her relaxed sitting casually on the wall instead of something so posed. I'm just not a fan of posed portraits.

Pandora said:
:heart: the black and white!! LOVE the first pic!! I like the first portrait more than the second. But the walls seem to soft and fuzzy for brick walls. The second protrait seems sorta artifical to me. It be kinda nice to see her relaxed sitting casually on the wall instead of something so posed. I'm just not a fan of posed portraits.
thanks! The first one is my favorite out of the whole roll. I'm actually thinking that I might get back into black and white film. I think I'm going to ask my family to help me out with an enlarger for my birthday or christmas or something. I really miss being able to print my own stuff. I'd also like to get a macro lens for my camera.

Here's one that's not posed. I caught her looking at something and just snapped a pic of it. It's kinda interesting.
http://omg-stfu.com/temp/bw5.jpg

BigNev said:
looks like dreamwalker.

Who is this "dreamwalker" person you speak of???
loony5tt.gif

Don't insult the poor girl that way
nono9pl.gif
she looks better than dreamwalker.

Coqui said:
Can't be. In these pics, the girl is somewhat smiling

Do I really need to comment?
tongueout4uw.gif

Last edited:
CletusJones said:
thanks! The first one is my favorite out of the whole roll. I'm actually thinking that I might get back into black and white film. I think I'm going to ask my family to help me out with an enlarger for my birthday or christmas or something. I really miss being able to print my own stuff. I'd also like to get a macro lens for my camera.

Here's one that's not posed. I caught her looking at something and just snapped a pic of it. It's kinda interesting.
http://omg-stfu.com/temp/bw5.jpg

I really miss being able to print my own stuffs too! And I miss the smell of the darkroom, all those nummy chemicals.... :drool: Where on earth would you have room to do that tho?

I like that portrait a whole whole lot more than the others. Too bad she's kinda outta focus in it tho. :( The trees look so dreamy in the distance. :cool: