Some pics from my hiking trip last week

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
Here are some pics from my hiking trip I did last week in the Yucatan.

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01317.jpg

DSC05317.jpg

DSC05318.jpg

DSC05327.jpg

DSC05342.jpg

DSC05331.jpg

DSC05348.jpg

DSC05352.jpg

DSC05363.jpg

These were from my hiking trip a few weeks ago. It was about 2 hours north of San Fran on the coast. The damn wind was blowing around 80 plus and we had to wear ear plugs because it was so loud blowing over the cliffs. It sounds like a tornado siren blowing the entire time. It was a 20 mile hike in from the trail head to the coast. We camped about a half a mile from the coast under a peak so we had a decent wind break.

DSC05027.jpg

DSC05030.jpg

DSC05033.jpg

DSC05038.jpg

DSC05043.jpg

DSC05045.jpg

DSC05050.jpg

DSC05051.jpg

DSC05054.jpg

DSC05057.jpg

i love how there is ALWAYS a pic of you in sunglasses - irrespecitve of the weather

i love how there is ALWAYS a pic of you in sunglasses - irrespecitve of the weather

When you live in FL it's sunny like 360 days a year. You wear sunglasses all the time so my eyes are use to them. If I don't wear them my eyes get very sensitive to the light.

When you live in FL it's sunny like 360 days a year. You wear sunglasses all the time so my eyes are use to them. If I don't wear them my eyes get very sensitive to the light.

i have incredibly sensitive eyes. always have. wearing sunglasses in ireland when it's dark at 4pm and pissing with rain makes you look simple though. even if you can relax your eyes as they prevent rain, twigs, flies etc. hammering into your retina

i have incredibly sensitive eyes. always have. wearing sunglasses in ireland when it's dark at 4pm and pissing with rain makes you look simple though. even if you can relax your eyes as they prevent rain, twigs, flies etc. hammering into your retina

Well it's not like I wear them when it's dark. I got used to wearing them alot while in the military. We would wear out ballastic ones almost all the time. I'm just used to always having something covering my eyes when outside.

Well it's not like I wear them when it's dark. I got used to wearing them alot while in the military. We would wear out ballastic ones almost all the time. I'm just used to always having something covering my eyes when outside.

i'd love to be able to wear shades - i have a fantastic set of ray-bans. the weather never normally provides here though...

i want to travel with flop.

dharma can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease take him with us??? he knows all the places!!!

awesome pics...you have some great opportunities goin'. :heart: