some photos of the irish countryside

*cough cough* I am still working in this cesspit called WV. Less talk about it in this Irish thread please. I am grossed out enough by this place already.

I get my new lens in on Thursday. If it comes early enough I shall go out and take pics to post for you. They won't be of rolling green hills. Or green at all really since it's August and has been over 100 degrees for almost 3 months.

trees. shoot some trees for me. i loooove trees. :drool: especially the big huge oak ones that have limbs so low to the ground it's hard not to stop the car and go climb 'em.

edit: crap. you know not of which i speak. damn desert.

I get my new lens in on Thursday. If it comes early enough I shall go out and take pics to post for you. They won't be of rolling green hills. Or green at all really since it's August and has been over 100 degrees for almost 3 months.

Canz we has photo contest thread?

trees. shoot some trees for me. i loooove trees. :drool: especially the big huge oak ones that have limbs so low to the ground it's hard not to stop the car and go climb 'em.

edit: crap. you know not of which i speak. damn desert.
Climbing cacti is not a good idea. :p

Climbing cacti is not a good idea. :p

This woman speaks the truth.

There actually aren't many cacti around the current house, but there are tons around the new one. I'm going to take some pics and see if I can make them look cool after we move out there.

I can shoot pics of Palm trees for you thorn, is that good enough?

This woman speaks the truth.

There actually aren't many cacti around the current house, but there are tons around the new one. I'm going to take some pics and see if I can make them look cool after we move out there.

I can shoot pics of Palm trees for you thorn, is that good enough?

that will be acceptable. :heart: :D