some photos of the irish countryside

My aunt and uncle traveled to Ireland a few years ago and looked up the family history and found the area of Ireland where my maternal grandparents and great-grandparents came from. Some day I'll git over thar...

always my friend, always.

if you want to stay with a few students thats fine but rest assured we're crazy, perhaps a little too crazy. we talked about getting a punch bag but decided against frozen pizza. i don't think you can handle that excitement.

the cameraman (respected james) is a great lad, handsome too. he took some photos, i give him claim of that. he's a steady gent.

no nudes of me though when i start rowing again im totally going to post pictures of me in the skinny nylons for you all to vomit at.

PS I wasn't talking about the wanker in the cave when I was mentioning hottie photographer ;) :heart:

Skinny nylons :drool:

I'd hate to go to Ireland and research my family history only to discover that I've violated the terms of the family exile and am now subject to execution.

so like if i ever did happen to make it to ireland, could i see liam's birthplace? like his first house and everything???

That might be a little creepy for the totally different and unrelated family that probably lives there now, but whatever floats yer boat.

i'm sure he's left love whispers among the walls. he knows i'm his soulmate. he just doesn't know my name yet. :fly: :hs: