Some new PS3 info

theacoustician said:
Because I've lost my Genmay password and I really have zero interest in regaining it. What exactly would there be to gain from arguing with him? I only typed it all out because fly asked.
i'll post it 4 you

elpmis said:
i'll post it 4 you
Do what you will, but I'm not really interested. I'm sure someone else over there has probably already gone over all or most of what I've covered in the first place.

theacoustician said:
Do what you will, but I'm not really interested. I'm sure someone else over there has probably already gone over all or most of what I've covered in the first place.
it's genmay, i doubt it

theacoustician said:
Reread the original post. Although I'm not sure exactly how most people would use a keyboard and mouse in their living rooms (unless you're bast).

What the hell? Not sure how I missed that part. :fly:

hay theac - if PS3 can produce free online gaming/networking similiar to xbox live, that would be impressive

Fat Burger said:
Wait, SCRIVENER is the guy posting this crap? And people are believing him??? I haven't been there in months and I remember that guy was a dumbass :lol:
I don't recognise the name. 'splain.

Scrivener said:
waffles
Hey, this guy really knows what he's talking about! Sony hater or other fanboy?

Scream, cry, whine all you want. There's no reason for me to argue with people who don't even know what they're talking about. In 87 days you'll be able to see for yourself.

Also, be patient on the pictures. They're coming. ;)

Edit: I love how sales figures are wildly different every time someone mentions them. People, most of the stuff you get on the internets is bad information. I can't believe some of you havn't figured that out yet.

elpmis said:
that myspace link you have, that's not theacoustician that wrote all that stuff - trust me, the dude like 20 feet tall, bald, wears glasses and lives in GA, not VA

edit: that's cute that you searched for him on myspace though, you spazz

Scrivener said:
Wow, he should totally play basketball. He wouldn't even need a team.

Edit: Google, actually. I'm thinking "A/V god, eh? Wonder why I've never heard of him before." To qualify as a "god" of anything, you need to be a person of Bruce Campbells stature and popularity. You also need a handle that peeps on the MySpace aren't ripping off.

elpmis said:
nah, he's white

Scrivener said:
Oh. Yeah. That complicates things.

seiferguy said:
Scriv, as awesome as your OP was, maybe you could respond to the criticism posted with a counter argument, instead of "whine all you want..." but that's just me :)

And why couldn't theacoustician post himself? Was he banned or something?

elpmis said:
he was an A/V God around here before he split, not like internationally known, you won't see him on the cover of Wired Magazine anytime soon (you can't get a good pic of a 20 ft tall guy anyway, I've tried)

here are some quick examples:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=313161&page=1

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=419443&page=1

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=315861&page=1

He also has a vaulted thread about boobies.

elpmis said:
he left Genmay in haste because of all the faggots that post here

you know what I mean