Some mixes

"Thank you for your support..."
bartlesandjaymesberry.jpg

Here are some tracks on the second mix (not in order):
Axwell's "Get Dumb"
Zimbardo & Slezak "Flux"
Hunteman & Bodzin's dub version of DM's "Everything Counts"
Gurd and Roberston's "Our Execution" (original)
Tenaglia's "D'Ibiza"
Juliet "Avalon" Jacques le Cont remix
Booka Shade "Martyr"
Nick Muir "I Feel Real"

Axwell "Counting Down the Days"
DJ Dan "Rock to the Rhythm"

I'd have to ask him about all of what he played, but the last two are tracks he put down.

"Martyr" is a sweet track - it totally belonged in the middle on this CD.

This is a dance? Where is this new gig so we can see you perform it? :fly:

Oh, we need to get you doing it. Here is the instructional video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ"]YouTube - Soulja Boy Tellem - How to Crank That - INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO![/ame]

There is tons of top 10 ten worst white people trying to do the soulja boy dance lists.

Sadly, I watched the whole video. I wish we had time to invest in learning it so that we could go as soulja boy douch bag white people dancers for Halloween next year.

My fav was during instruction the way he whispers the lyrics... but only partially... LOL

Sadly, I watched the whole video. I wish we had time to invest in learning it so that we could go as soulja boy douch bag white people dancers for Halloween next year.

My fav was during instruction the way he whispers the lyrics... but only partially... LOL

Shamefully I watched the entire video too and if I were feeling better I'd learn the dance. Maybe tomorrow. Man, I have way too much time on my hands.

naw, i'm playin.. i'ma listen to it and sit here and grade papes for an hour..

an hour? hmm.. that's like.. 5 techno songs.. all at 128 bpms..

:heart:

I'm impervious to your words of hate.

These are minimal so they're about 6 mins each. I think I crammed 10 or so in there. It's deep as hell - not for the gen pub.

Very nice production quality. Very nice transitions. The second, some parts actually annoyed me, but then some parts were catchy and almost riffy. I like the eccentricity of your collections.

Do you take stylistic requests? What do you think of Julien-K, Digitalism, Celldweller?

Very nice production quality. Very nice transitions. The second, some parts actually annoyed me, but then some parts were catchy and almost riffy. I like the eccentricity of your collections.

Do you take stylistic requests? What do you think of Julien-K, Digitalism, Celldweller?

Thanks man. What are your favorite tracks from each group? I'll consider putting one or more on the next comp.

Hey, fuck you too. It's done at 133, btw.

Thanks man. What are your favorite tracks from each group? I'll consider putting one or more on the next comp.

www.myspace.com/celldweller has some downloads.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=eg89xElteS0"]YouTube - julien-k - technical difficulties (full)[/ame]

Also to a lesser degree, http://www.chaoticamusic.com/music.html

It's more a style thing than sampling the music into a colaboration. A rock edge to electronica, screaming bonus. Remixing Lamb of God with many electronic layers idea. Production levels of many subtle layers similar to Devin Townsend style (www.purevolume.com/strappingyounglad for examples of his production quality). More or less get pissed off in front of the keyboard/mixing board.