some lotto winners tick me off

wr3kt said:
I would if I could procure a stable income. :(

Right now, I'm simply throwing money into a mutual fund at random times.
School drained me for all I was worth financially and some sanity.
I wasn't able to finish, but I left Oklahoma and finishing school up in Dallas. Cheaper and I don't have to work 40+ hours a week to pay a $5500 tuition for 12 hours of engineering classes.

I was at the end of my rope. Now I have an opportunity to regroup, which will see a rise in my investment activity once I figure out what I can and can't do when classes start again.

So yes, I'm very into investing if I have the opportunity.

/Cliffs
Burned out at school from work + school overload
Moved back to parents
Going back to school
Stable and sane
I'm sorta the same way. At the moment I've only been throwing money into my rothIRA... I accumulated other expenses that I need to take care of first before getting back into playing around with it. I still own a handful of previous stock, just haven't touched it in over a year. My grandfather is a stockbroker and my dad is about to do a career switch to be one soon... In saying, it shows that investing has been drilled into my head since I was young.

...I just wanna be fat and play with goats, sheesh.

April23 said:
I'm sorta the same way. At the moment I've only been throwing money into my rothIRA... I accumulated other expenses that I need to take care of first before getting back into playing around with it. I still own a handful of previous stock, just haven't touched it in over a year. My grandfather is a stockbroker and my dad is about to do a career switch to be one soon... In saying, it shows that investing has been drilled into my head since I was young.

My dad's built and been involved in ~10 different companies along with independent consulting, investment futures, realty, and god know what else...I got my business practices from him. I, however, have lost my drive to succeed that I once had. Yay for jackass professors.

wr3kt said:
My dad's built and been involved in ~10 different companies along with independent consulting, investment futures, realty, and god know what else...I got my business practices from him. I, however, have lost my drive to succeed that I once had. Yay for jackass professors.
:lol: I've felt like that before. Finally got it back though. Just finish school and it'll come back to you.

I have two questions:
1. April, are you really fat?

2. Teach me everything you know about investing, please?

Ok, three.

3. If the answer to 1 is yes, :pics:?

ieyeasu said:
I have two questions:
1. April, are you really fat?

2. Teach me everything you know about investing, please?

Ok, three.

3. If the answer to 1 is yes, :pics:?

1. Yaup.
2. Maybe
3. Nope

April23 said:

One of these days, I'm gonna set up a Roth...

If I won the lottery I would keep my job, b/c I love it. I would definately cut my hours back, but I would still work. I'd make my husband have a part time job too, just to get him out of the house :)