Some History

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I don't know how many of you are interested, but this weekend marks the 95th year of the sinking of Titanic and for the first time, the actual manifest is available for all to see. It's interesting to see how all these people are listed and what futures they might have been planning to bring to their new country by seeing all they knew how to do.

http://www.findmypast.com/media/news/titanic_p_list_online_and_free.jsp

enjoy
:)

95 years ago on this day, sunset was the last time Titanic and 1511 souls were ever to see daylight again.

294621b7e5589f1.jpg

Last edited:
It's a well-known fact that the US government sank the Titanic with a cruise missile because Hitler was trying to smuggle nuclear weapons and Ghengis Khan (who is of course a vampire) into the country on it. They really had no other choice. Most believe that Ghengis is still alive down there at the bottom of the sea, waiting for the time to strike. They say he made a deal with James Cameron to turn him into a vampire as well if he kept his existence a secret.

Last edited:
I'm surprised we didn't try to pin that on the terrorists back then and invade the ottoman empire.

Our government conspired with Churchill to have the Lusitania sunk, FDR ignored all warnings, purposely allowing the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor and we brought down the Twin Towers in New York, just to get us into war.

{got to get them in at every opportunity}

Just two years later, the Empress of Ireland sank in the St. Lawrence - an even worse tragedy than the Titanic - largely because the Empress sank in 5 minutes.

http://www.pbs.org/lostliners/empress.html

One of the crew, survived both the Titanic sinking and the Empress sinking.

Terrible tragedy, but not worse in terms of life or property lost :(

Also, there was a nurse (I think it was a nurse) that survived the sinking of Titanic and Britannic.

Last edited:
Well, more people did perish on the Empress, on the Sultana, and of course the Wilhelm Gustloff.

I believe you are correct about the nurse.

Empress-1,012
Sultan- 1,547 (worst American)
Wilhelm Gustloff-9,343 Wow, I don't believe I ever heard of this one before, thanks for posting that, I'll read about it later.
Titanic-1,511