Some cool Ghille Suit Pics

Galen said:
Saw this title and thought of Ghuile (sic?) from Street Fighter

SONIC BOOM (only it sounded more like 'Honic')

zangief communist.gif

(I can't find my Guile gif :( )

I watched that sniper school training show again last night. They have around a 50% faliure rate and it's just so damn hard. The people that are allowed to enter it are usually the top rangers with combat experience. The stalking exercises are crazy. They have a time limit to move into a set area totally unseen and make 1 kill shot from extreme distances. They then have to remain undetected while instructors with high powered telescopes instruct spotters places to move to locate the sniper. The instructors have to get the spotter within 6 inches of the sniper and they are awesome at finding the snipers.
The snipers practice entering urban settings undetected, gathering info, taking out set targets, and escaping without being detected. They practice in how to enter locations in middle of fire fights and removing targets while under heavy fire. Every shot they take during the whole school is graded and everything is a test.

The next generation sniper rifles can shoot accruately up to 1 1/2 miles they were saying. The current ones do a little under a mile. That's hell of a long shot.