some cliched photos

Can one really like the French that much?

words cannot express how surprised i am, but yes... i feel that way. i never thought i'd be saying that either..

me in particular...

no jumping to conclusions UF..

i did too! saw some buildings and a flag and some people and some other scenery, some famous monuments, a wall with stuff written on it, your sexy ass with your aviator glasses hanging out of your t-shirt at night, a subway, and what appears to be a giant cell phone tower.

I can admire their rudeness, it's quite a national talent.

Plus I've had some fairly decent French beers.

they were rude to you? absolutely noone was rude to me at all... that's the thing...

so how was your time there? was your sister with you?

my sister wasn't with me, no, thank you for asking though. my time there was fantastic, so thank you!

thank you.

that's so completely awesome polo. i've never really wanted to goto france, and still don't, and have never really wanted to fuck a french chick, but in high school i did want to poke a chick in french class... so these pictures like, really speak to me. you're such an awesome photographer. and the pictures you didn't take, i can tell where completely inspired by you. just your presence really brings out the greatness in them!

will you be going back?

that's so completely awesome polo. i've never really wanted to goto france, and still don't, and have never really wanted to fuck a french chick, but in high school i did want to poke a chick in french class... so these pictures like, really speak to me. you're such an awesome photographer. and the pictures you didn't take, i can tell where completely inspired by you. just your presence really brings out the greatness in them!

will you be going back?

i could powerbomb you

yes i might go back next week