some cliched photos

I wish I could go back to europe again. It was one of the best trips I have taken.

It is, the rest of Europe is really uncomparible to Paris... I have sadly only just discovered that aged 21 :(

Did you visit Vandersexxx?

Something like that, complete with a 10 foot women with a nasely german voice asking me if I wanted a peep show while i gawked at 4 foot long luminous dildos

Nice hots polo. They remind me of when I went to Paris for New Years Eve of 86. :cool:

Sounds awesome lad! do you have any photos of that? I'd love to see 'em.

You were still wrong, if it was April, she would have been 3 for New year's in 86. :fly:

Nice Polo, glad you had such a great time. I love the angle of the first eiffel tower pic.

Merci beacoup! It was so hard to take photos of the tower but I'm glad that one sort of came out... it gives no perspective however to the size of the tower...

lol areola is old

btw, im trying to determine if I love polo's pics or comments better. Both make me want to have a go with him.

there are too many reasons as to why i love you... :heart:

in other news... i quit my part time job, my epiphenie continues!

You're missing Jim Morrison's grave and the Moulin Rouge.

i was at both! didn't take photos though. that cemetary was keek though, but my friend insisted on seeing jim's grave. i was just dying for a drink

Actually can you post one of the PSDs? Photo editing is really like magic to me and I'd love to see your art!

Infact yeah bud, I'll just acquire photoshop here from my friend student discount

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It looks fabulous and I am glad to hear you had a grand time. I so want to go there someday and someday I will.

the most enjoyable days of any trip are those after you were supposed to have departed. skipping flights netted me an extra day on Koh Samui, as well as a job and new life in Fort Worth.

Looks like you had some real experiences in Paris. I barely consider myself to have visited, but I managed to cram enough into a twelve hour layover to make it count. I'd love to go back. I bet if I spent a couple weeks there my near decade of french lessons would coalesce into bilingualism.

the most enjoyable days of any trip are those after you were supposed to have departed. skipping flights netted me an extra day on Koh Samui, as well as a job and new life in Fort Worth.

Looks like you had some real experiences in Paris. I barely consider myself to have visited, but I managed to cram enough into a twelve hour layover to make it count. I'd love to go back. I bet if I spent a couple weeks there my near decade of french lessons would coalesce into bilingualism.

that's how i was convinced.. and im glad i listened and cancelled the original flights. those extra 2 days where the bare minimum.. i wish i'd have stayed for longer unfortunately, student loan isn't in for another cocking week.. ah well..

paris is some gaffe, but yeah 12 hours there is enough to just experience it. by the final day i felt parisian and was giving people directions. i did french for five years, and still don't know a baldy.. so good luck with that! :lol:

is it cheap to go back from there? CDG is such a good airport that it's impossible to get lost or be unable to find your way into paris. orly is the same and also has a pretty cool name. the best part is the "Orlybus" which takes you to Orly from bastille metro station. I was going to take a photo but you guys would have groaned..

I liked CDG, only part of France I've ever seen in person.

I loved how they profiled and my security lane became vastly shorter.

haha, yeah.. i always get called over in belfast for some reason though; nowhere else, just belfast.

the jobsworth at checkin for my flight sounded like the cookie monster and i kept laughing when she was checking me in, if it were the uk id still be impounded, but it was france and they were just looking rid of me.

besides, you've got to be a fucking desperate terrorist to try and target belfast. i'd rather fight over a broken vhs player.

that's how i was convinced.. and im glad i listened and cancelled the original flights. those extra 2 days where the bare minimum.. i wish i'd have stayed for longer unfortunately, student loan isn't in for another cocking week.. ah well..

paris is some gaffe, but yeah 12 hours there is enough to just experience it. by the final day i felt parisian and was giving people directions. i did french for five years, and still don't know a baldy.. so good luck with that! :lol:

is it cheap to go back from there? CDG is such a good airport that it's impossible to get lost or be unable to find your way into paris. orly is the same and also has a pretty cool name. the best part is the "Orlybus" which takes you to Orly from bastille metro station. I was going to take a photo but you guys would have groaned..
it's not cheap to fly anywhere when you're spending american dollars, however i end up travelling to dubai to visit mom often enough that arranging another, longer, layover in paris probably wouldn't add much marginal cost.

i'd also like to have another extended layover in Amsterdam.

it's not cheap to fly anywhere when you're spending american dollars, however i end up travelling to dubai to visit mom often enough that arranging another, longer, layover in paris probably wouldn't add much marginal cost.

i'd also like to have another extended layover in Amsterdam.

id recommend it. don't do anything touristy though, just go on the lash for 2 days.

i've been back 2 days, i've quit my job, i have a beard, im wearing a necklace and wristbands... ive turned into a student 3 years after starting university...

god help me.