Soggy Doggy - Tamponian Mini Meet

No...it has to be done before it rains again so my 5 hours of pressure washing aren't in vain. Plus, we don't really have time to do it getting so close to the nuptuals. I'm renting a sprayer from Home Depot for the tough spots and Amy's going to swab the deck so it shouldn't take but a couple hours.

No...it has to be done before it rains again so my 5 hours of pressure washing aren't in vain. Plus, we don't really have time to do it getting so close to the nuptuals. I'm renting a sprayer from Home Depot for the tough spots and Amy's going to swab the deck so it shouldn't take but a couple hours.

So we should meet up after noonish?

And that time doesn't belong to me - I'm punctual.

*edit - take that friggin Aapprriill code out gd it

Well your counter-part is a part of you come Nov. 18

So what time we meeting and where? And did you lock down a final dinner plan?

The only problem I see is that we have big dogs and the rest of you fgts have small dogs. We have to go to the later part of the "soggy doggy" :( .

We would try and pass Cola for under 18" but he looks like a big caramel torpedo. If Ape is borrowing Willah you will have to come to the later part as well. Why dont we all meet sometime in the middle of both sessions? Noon maybe?

Right after we can go to lunch, cocktails, whatever. All these places are reasonably priced.