Soggy Doggy - Tamponian Mini Meet

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I can't really beat riding the dog from the 'Never Ending Story' but I can invite you all to the Soggy Doggy Festival in Larghetto this weekend!

Here is the info: Ape - you can borrow Willie (for free Shawn ;) )

Soggy Doggie Splash Party

The dog-loving public is invited to an afternoon of splashing and laughing at the second Annual Soggy Doggie Splash Party, held Saturday, October 21, 2006 at Highland Family Aquatic Center. Dogs 18 inches and smaller from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. Dogs 19 inches and taller can play from 1:30 until 3:30 p.m. Two activities with prizes for your water-loving dogs will be provided in each session: bathing suit competition and fastest 25-yard swim. Each family will receive a goody bag from our sponsors for participating.

Admission to this fun-filled event is only $5 per dog, and families enter free. Preregister at your local Pet Supermarkets in Largo (East Bay Drive) and Palm Harbor (US 19 and Tampa Road)and receive a free gift! Lunch will be available, with proceeds supporting the building of a playground facility for the Hancock County School District in Mississippi, which was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

The Pinellas County Health Department has approved this event, however owners will not be allowed in the water with their dogs. Proof of vaccination will be checked before entering the facility.

Pet Supermarket and Ms. Derri Davisson, Realtor are the presenting sponsors of this Second Annual Soggy Doggie Splash Party.

The Highland Family Aquatic Center is located at 400 Highland Avenue just north of East Bay Road and across from Largo City Hall. If you have questions or need directions, please call 727-518-3016.

PLEASE take note you will not be able to swim with your doggy in the water park, so please don't get any ideas Shawn. Someone at work told me it is like a water park for people but they close it down for the season and open it up to the animals. I dunno.

Make sure to get proof of vaccine's to take with you in case they ask. Also, I was talking to Zac and we came to the conclusion that even though it says you can't mix small and large dogs for the swimming stuff I doubt they are going to give us a hard time. Also there are alot of places now that allow you to bring your animals to dine outside so maybe we can get some drinks and food afterwards???

on a side note, I think HFS and I are getting a Puggle soon:

8453676063cc97.jpg

OMG; that is precious. How is he with the new baby?

Not too bad cause every time he gets near him I clap my hands loudly and yell Off, now the two year old is another issue, but than that's partially her fault. Sometimes shes okay with playing with him and his jumping but them other times shes not and confuses the poor little guy.

He also never runs out of energy, I realize thats just an attribute of a Jack Russell though.

Not too bad cause every time he gets near him I clap my hands loudly and yell Off, now the two year old is another issue, but than that's partially her fault. Sometimes shes okay with playing with him and his jumping but them other times shes not and confuses the poor little guy.

He also never runs out of energy, I realize thats just an attribute of a Jack Russell though.

An old girlfriend of mine had a Jack Russell - I could run that dog for miles and miles and it simply would not tire

The dog from Never Ending Story??? IT WAS A LUCK DRAGON, GOSH!

We are taking our dog to Oak Island, NC this weekend for some beachy fun. Damn Tybee for not allowing dogs on the beach :mad:

I can't really beat riding the dog from the 'Never Ending Story' but I can invite you all to the Soggy Doggy Festival in Larghetto this weekend!

Here is the info: Ape - you can borrow Willie (for free Shawn ;) )

Soggy Doggie Splash Party

The dog-loving public is invited to an afternoon of splashing and laughing at the second Annual Soggy Doggie Splash Party, held Saturday, October 21, 2006 at Highland Family Aquatic Center. Dogs 18 inches and smaller from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. Dogs 19 inches and taller can play from 1:30 until 3:30 p.m. Two activities with prizes for your water-loving dogs will be provided in each session: bathing suit competition and fastest 25-yard swim. Each family will receive a goody bag from our sponsors for participating.

Admission to this fun-filled event is only $5 per dog, and families enter free. Preregister at your local Pet Supermarkets in Largo (East Bay Drive) and Palm Harbor (US 19 and Tampa Road)and receive a free gift! Lunch will be available, with proceeds supporting the building of a playground facility for the Hancock County School District in Mississippi, which was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.

The Pinellas County Health Department has approved this event, however owners will not be allowed in the water with their dogs. Proof of vaccination will be checked before entering the facility.

Pet Supermarket and Ms. Derri Davisson, Realtor are the presenting sponsors of this Second Annual Soggy Doggie Splash Party.

The Highland Family Aquatic Center is located at 400 Highland Avenue just north of East Bay Road and across from Largo City Hall. If you have questions or need directions, please call 727-518-3016.

PLEASE take note you will not be able to swim with your doggy in the water park, so please don't get any ideas Shawn. Someone at work told me it is like a water park for people but they close it down for the season and open it up to the animals. I dunno.

Make sure to get proof of vaccine's to take with you in case they ask. Also, I was talking to Zac and we came to the conclusion that even though it says you can't mix small and large dogs for the swimming stuff I doubt they are going to give us a hard time. Also there are alot of places now that allow you to bring your animals to dine outside so maybe we can get some drinks and food afterwards???

OMG Falcor is not a dog! He is a luckdragon. Like oh my gawd.