Food Soft Doods?

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Marklar
₥54,343
Recommendations for soft foods? Im having jaw surgery in the morning and im on soft foods for two weeks. My calorie intake is already too low, and i need to prep tonight to make sure i can eat.

What "soft foods", which basically means nothing with any sort of substance or chunks or pieces of anything for meals do ya'll recommend.

Some soups (e.g. the Annie's tomato bisque or whatever it is I got from Whole Foods that I just ate has tiny tomato chunks, but nothing you can't just swallow down)
pudding
jello
smoothies
ice cream/frozen yogurt
protein shakes

man, just get a blendtec and put whatever you want in it :p

good old cum! but you already know this, fag!

search%20result%20for%20jonathan%20holmes%20cum%20bastard-noscale.jpg

Some soups (e.g. the Annie's tomato bisque or whatever it is I got from Whole Foods that I just ate has tiny tomato chunks, but nothing you can't just swallow down)
pudding
jello
smoothies
ice cream/frozen yogurt
protein shakes

man, just get a blendtec and put whatever you want in it :p

none of those except #1 seem like meals :/

When I managed a restaurant, we had a lady come in for about 3 mos straight, with her blender! - they wired her jaw shut & she could only intake food with a straw. We blended everything - used milk or beef broth or chx broth to turn everything into a shake. We'd serve her 3 glasses. main course, veg, starch. She was so grateful she had a place to go out.

seafood should be easiest to blend for proteins.

if it were me, I could use soups to blend too. I'd just get the low sodium stuff. Look at how much is in the soups before you buy. You'll be adding other stuff to it & you can always add more salt. But canned soups come loaded with sodium.

Last edited:
none of those except #1 seem like meals :/

well, I've not given it much thought, last time I had to eat like this for longer than a day was when I got my tonsils out in 8th grade. All I remember about that was lots of Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Spyro the Dragon, and avoiding red jello because the red was a bad idea when it could be confused with bleeding.

Sorry :(

But I mean, you can put a ton of stuff in a smoothie. Or get some of those meal replacement shakes? I really don't know what to tell you :/

well, I've not given it much thought, last time I had to eat like this for longer than a day was when I got my tonsils out in 8th grade. All I remember about that was lots of Crash Bandicoot: Warped and Spyro the Dragon, and avoiding red jello because the red was a bad idea when it could be confused with bleeding.

Sorry :(

But I mean, you can put a ton of stuff in a smoothie. Or get some of those meal replacement shakes? I really don't know what to tell you :/

no worries :) thanks for the suggestion.

apparently a friend of mine just made a pb&j smoothie for her toddler, who liked it.

Ingredients
•⅓ cup milk
•⅓ cup apple juice
•⅓ cup peanut butter
•1 – 2 bananas (I like using 2…but if you only have 1 on hand don’t let it stop you!)
•1 cup frozen (or fresh) berries
•Optional: A handful of ice cubes if you use fresh berries

Instructions
1.Mix well in a blender and serve cold with a straw.