Food Soft Doods?

that too. I have shitty ass impulse control. Therefore i just never start doing anything, even in the smallest degree, that i could become addicted to.

Thats actually my reason, but i figured that would invite ridicule, so i didnt say it.
No shame in admitting you may have a problem. We only ridicule out of e-love. Plus, you're practically an Amish throwback...living in your grandma's house.

If I was that person I'd probably do the same. It makes sense from a risk management POV, but makes for a low quotient of fun.

Have you ever cut loose and lived in the moment?

is it any improvement if im living at someone elses grandma's house that i dont even know?

I really need to get rid of my lace curtains.

No shame in admitting you may have a problem. We only ridicule out of e-love. Plus, you're practically an Amish throwback...living in your grandma's house.

If I was that person I'd probably do the same. It makes sense from a risk management POV, but makes for a low quotient of fun.

Have you ever cut loose and lived in the moment?

no. No living in the moment.

is it any improvement if im living at someone elses grandma's house that i dont even know?

I really need to get rid of my lace curtains.
no. No living in the moment.
ONly if its Bo Derek
Awesome sequence of posts.
Yeah, for sure get rid of those curtains.

You're missing out. It's amazing to let go and make some bad decisions from time to time. I've met amazing people from all walks of life, just by pushing the envelope. You should try it sometime.

:drool: Bo Derek. Total cougar.

amazingly, this was fairly cheap. I dont know how. I think the office i went to primarily caters to people who pay cash outta pocket, so they cant rape people too hard.

280 out of pocket, insurance covered 130 or 140

Because of the lack of insurance coverage, dental care is generally cheap as compared to health care. If it was expensive, they wouldn't have any business. Funny how that is.