So you've probably already seen this...sorry

Desslock said:
Me either. I have near genius level intelligence but sometimes I think I'm insane. I'm just seeing shit no one else sees. :p

And hearing things no one else hears? Are you hearing the voices too???

:shifty:

Desslock said:
Oh yeah. All the tiime.
And the colors I see are exquisite.
The colours is not a sign of genius it just proves that you're on the receiving end of a secret government experiment sanctioned by Toys R Us.

I Robert I said:
The colours is not a sign of genius it just proves that you're on the receiving end of a secret government experiment sanctioned by Toys R Us.

I know nothing about this. :shifty:

Desslock said:
Me either. I have near genius level intelligence but sometimes I think I'm insane. I'm just seeing shit no one else sees. :p
near genius level?

b

bu

buh

buahahahahahahahahaahhhahahhahahhhahahhahahaah * snort*

dreamwalker said:
I've heard something like that. I've also heard that there is a fine line between genius and insanity, some days I'm not quite sure which side of that line I'm on :eek:
Oh I have no question as to which side of the line I'm on. ;)

Desslock said:
Oh yeah. All the tiime.
And the colors I see are exquisite.

And what are the voices telling you? They keep telling me to strip naked and run down the main street of town, but so far I've managed to suppress the urge.

JJ Lady said:
Mmmmm....yeah...can you share some of whatever you are on? :D
I believe he's just smacking his head against the wall untill those colours appear.

dreamwalker said:
And what are the voices telling you? They keep telling me to strip naked and run down the main street of town, but so far I've managed to suppress the urge.

My voices say for you to listen to your voices. And take pics.

Desslock said:
I do not smack my head against a wall.

I use a hammer. :D
Ah, clever. Easy to take with you for a quick fix when there are no stationary objects around.

dreamwalker said:
We have no question which side of the line you're on either :p

:heart:
based on most of my posts, a blind, deaf and dumb person should know which side of the line I'm usually on :D