So you've probably already seen this...sorry

NeedMoreEmo said:
I never knew that, you seem very good at spelling most the time. :)

I swear I have ADD, I should have a test for that. It means you can get extra time in exams.

My dyslexia is mild, and I've worked harder on spelling to compensate for it :o

I think my sons could probably be diagnosed with ADHD. I was diagnosed as hyperactive when I was a child, and on meds for it at one time. Now UF knows another of my secrets :fly:

dreamwalker said:
My dyslexia is mild, and I've worked harder on spelling to compensate for it :o

I think my sons could probably be diagnosed with ADHD. I was diagnosed as hyperactive when I was a child, and on meds for it at one time. Now UF knows another of my secrets :fly:
I'm never hyperactive anymore, the most excitement you get from me is a cracked smile and a "yay" once in a while. :p

Drool-Boy said:
omg I cant pay attention!
IT MUST BE A DISEASE!!1
fuckin a man, I just drank 10 mountain dews and snorted a pixie stick, whats wrong with me!!!!!!

JJ Lady said:
Just a little. Most people who test as gifted when they are children are at least al little dyslexic. Did ya know that? Huh, huh, did ya? ;)

I've heard something like that. I've also heard that there is a fine line between genius and insanity, some days I'm not quite sure which side of that line I'm on :eek:

dreamwalker said:
I've heard something like that. I've also heard that there is a fine line between genius and insanity, some days I'm not quite sure which side of that line I'm on :eek:

Me either. I have near genius level intelligence but sometimes I think I'm insane. I'm just seeing shit no one else sees. :p