So you've probably already seen this...sorry

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
If you have I'm sorry, but I though it was pretty cool and that I would share.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt

Playing with minds is fun! :)

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind. According to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important.

I've seen it, I've never typed it before though :lol:

NeedMoreEmo said:

Yes, now you all know my deep, dark secret :o :fly:

It has been well compensated over the years, but yes, it's true. My daughter was diagnosed with mild dyslexia, but strangely enough not my sons, considering that dyslexia is supposed to be more common among boys than girls.

dreamwalker said:
Yes, now you all know my deep, dark secret :o :fly:

It has been well compensated over the years, but yes, it's true. My daughter was diagnosed with mild dyslexia, but strangely enough not my sons, considering that dyslexia is supposed to be more common among boys than girls.

I never knew that, you seem very good at spelling most the time. :)

I swear I have ADD, I should have a test for that. It means you can get extra time in exams.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I swear I have ADD, I should have a test for that. It means you can get extra time in exams.
Everyone thinks I am ADD, went and got tested and I'm not. I'm just crazy. :(

anakinhot.jpg