So You'll Hear it Here First

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
While cleaning house today, I found a double ended dildo under the couch.

Before you jump to conclusions... I already asked fly, he said it was too small to be his and he started to mumble something about how he prefers to use small live animals.

Backtracking who has been in our house... my conclusion is that it's the two that stayed overnight at our house and slept near the couch.

I mean who else would it be?

D-005a.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
I think the balls are there as a measurement device, to make sure everyone gets the same amount of dong, ya know?

Hey, look pal... this is a free-market system. This is no entitlement system. Everyone gets the amount of dong they earn. You don't like it? Go to China.

Or Cuba.

Or Norway, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, or any other nation on planet earth with a concept of a social safety net.

Really it's not about the dong at this point.

itburnswhenipee said:
Hey, look pal... this is a free-market system. This is no entitlement system. Everyone gets the amount of dong they earn. You don't like it? Go to China.

Or Cuba.

Or Norway, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, or any other nation on planet earth with a concept of a social safety net.

Really it's not about the dong at this point.

If that was meant to be a communist dong it would have been painted red, or had one of them fuzzy hats on it.
Its just a dong that was created for sharing. And deep colonic penetration.

Drool-Boy said:
If that was meant to be a communist dong it would have been painted red, or had one of them fuzzy hats on it.
Its just a dong that was created for sharing. And deep colonic penetration.
Who do you think got more dong in Requiem? Was it fair?

Did you guys hear about that new olympic sport where people compete by seeing who can get their balls closest to their opponent without touching?

elpmis said:
Did you guys hear about that new olympic sport where people compete by seeing who can get their balls closest to their opponent without touching?

I have...I put that thread in the vault last night :p

I'm not going to sit here and be harassed by these outrageous and completely baseless allegations!

Now please mail the object to Kiwi and I for the purpose of cataloguing it as evidence. Next day Fedex would be nice.