Thread So you won half a billion. Now what?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So Mega Millions lottery is projected to be over $520 million for the jackpot. If you won, what would you do?

This is a lot more than the $30 mil after tax you would normally win. This would mean many other options are available, like buying a couple countries, etc.

First I would develop a trust so that my name is not leaked out and only who I tell knows I won.

I would pay off my parent's and sister's debts. Pay for new modes of transportation for each of them. Pay my direct generation debts, too.

Then after that, I would invest heavily into renewable technologies and battery storage technologies. After prototyping at a commercial level technologies I would like to see working, I would apply for energy grants from the government and other private investors and make every dollar transparent when building the manufacturing facilities it would take to build the technology up to replace and enhance our growing need for energy in the country and I would like to let the public know how the money is spent getting there. I would like them to feel a part of this change for the greater good of the country.

After I make my billions because I funded a design for a better battery system is adopted worldwide for every technology (think about how useful a battery is in every day life and how many devices use a battery of some sort) I have other plans.

What are you guys thinking about doing with your millions?

you can't hide your identity. the list of winners is public knowledge.

I would buy a tropical island and a sea plane.

you can't hide your identity. the list of winners is public knowledge.

I would buy a tropical island and a sea plane.
Damn. well I will just have to hire a bodyguard to tell people "no" when they approach me for money.

474Q6.jpg

1. Change my name to Fuck You Nigga I Don't Know You
2. Pay off all debt
3. Take a tropical vaca with my girlfriend, my son, and my parents.
4. Buy the $10 million mansion I saw in Austin.
5. Invest the holy fuck out of most of it, and build a dynasty for my grandkids, great grandkids, etc.

1. Change my name to Fuck You Nigga I Don't Know You
2. Pay off all debt
3. Take a tropical vaca with my girlfriend, my son, and my parents.
4. Buy the $10 million mansion I saw in Austin.
5. Invest the holy fuck out of most of it, and build a dynasty for my grandkids, great grandkids, etc.

I find this offensive.

The $10 million dollar mansion in Austin I mean.

I would spend 100 million on a super yacht with a submarine, and the rest would cover my crew and travel expenses forever.

either that or I'd keep 30 million and give the rest away, set up all my friends and family. This way if I ever became broke people would owe me substantial financial favors so I would never be down and out.

i divide up a few million between everyone on here.

except for nme. i'd give her share to eesh with instructions to dole it out to her in a responsible manner.