FYI So you met your SomeOne other online?

F33n and I never crossed paths on Gay[M]en all those years. didn't meet until she started posting here again.

We flirted for months, were told to get an e-room multiple times, then started talking on the phone for a few months. Then I bought her a plane ticket up to Maine. Started dating after that. Dated long distance for a year till I sold my place up in Maine and moved in with her :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
My UPS driver paid a few thousand dollars on some website to pick out a Filipino wife, fly over and meet her, get married, and bring her back here. Everyone thought he was bullshitting until he came back a few weeks later with a ton of pics and his new bride. 3 month later his new wife was pregnant. After the baby was born he paid for her mother to move over here to help with the baby. A year later, after having an American born baby, her citizenship, and her mom here she divorced him. :lol:

My UPS driver paid a few thousand dollars on some website to pick out a Filipino wife, fly over and meet her, get married, and bring her back here. Everyone thought he was bullshitting until he came back a few weeks later with a ton of pics and his new bride. 3 month later his new wife was pregnant. After the baby was born he paid for her mother to move over here to help with the baby. A year later, after having an American born baby, her citizenship, and her mom here she divorced him. :lol:
Oh fuck. :lol:

A company I worked at had an IT guy there that did the same thing in Guam (I think). They are still together even though she seems annoyed and exasperated with him all the time.

Oh fuck. :lol:

A company I worked at had an IT guy there that did the same thing in Guam (I think). They are still together even though she seems annoyed and exasperated with him all the time.
We were stunned :lol:! He use to live a few blocks away from me and shortly after the baby was born I actually ran into them at a neighborhood festival. She was cute, in her early 20's, and acted like she didn't speak a lick of English. Supposedly she became fluent in the language when it wad time to file for divorce! :lolbow:

your ups driver is a liar. Citizenship, even with a kid, and married, still takes three years.