FYI So you met your SomeOne other online?

@Wessels and I started talking towards like the end of August, I was determined to make him my new online best friend. We played Path of Exile together for hours.. Eventually we exchanged numbers and got to know each other and I was like "wow this guy is pretty cool and we have a lot in common" and then I was like "he probably thinks I'm really weird" but then he was like "I like you." We Skyped and stuff. Then, we made plans to meet eventually and he came to visit me here for Thanksgiving and now we're together, yay!!!

It happens because you get to know someone and you like those things about them and you just want to hang out with them. :iono:

Does that sound right, Wesley? I think it is. :hmm:

@Wessels and I started talking towards like the end of August, I was determined to make him my new online best friend. We played Path of Exile together for hours.. Eventually we exchanged numbers and got to know each other and I was like "wow this guy is pretty cool and we have a lot in common" and then I was like "he probably thinks I'm really weird" but then he was like "I like you." We Skyped and stuff. Then, we made plans to meet eventually and he came to visit me here for Thanksgiving and now we're together, yay!!!

It happens because you get to know someone and you like those things about them and you just want to hang out with them. :iono:

Something about firey poops and firey hair, hundreds of snap chats, staying up way late chatting on work nights, tetris,.... Oh and tons of hand holding

Something about firey poops and firey hair, hundreds of snap chats, staying up way late chatting on work nights, tetris,.... Oh and tons of hand holding
Sending nudes for the first time. Ahh, good times.

You skipped over the Christian Mingle part.

Not us - while it was just starting to get bigger (meeting online) it wasn't really there until after we met. Nothing bad about it though.