So you know that thing on Friends . . .

What did I miss?

I mentioned that my fidelity to my so was very secure, someone mentioned that the reason for that was due to her posting here. I mention she left due to a rather "interesting miscommunication" and mikey so kindly posted a picture. I asked him to take it down. and he complied. end of story.

P.S. Still waiting for clarity on the Dharma statement. but I see that will be like pulling teeth.

Last edited:
I mentioned that my fidelity to my so was very secure, someone mentioned that the reason for that was due to her posting here. I mention she left due to a rather "interesting miscommunication" and mikey so kindly posted a picture. I asked him to take it down. and he complied. end of story.

P.S. Still waiting for clarity on the Dharma statement. but I see that will be like pulling teeth.

i hope you know, onno, that i was totally teasing you about her lurking here. i didn't know she used to be on here! :heart: i don't doubt that you're faithful!!!

sex is so gay

Depends on the involved parties. ;)

Ryan Reynolds (mainly for bragging rights, but :drool: )
Angolina Jolie (one of the few women I would go straight for)
Neal Patrick Harris (I might actually get a chance with this one)
Colin Ferrell (for those times when I just need a good deep dicking)
Marco Dapper (for the sheer :drool: of it all)

LIAMNEESONLIAMNEESONLIAMNEESON
johnny depp
patrick dempsey
harrison ford
matthew mcconaughty
harry connick, jr.
joe perry
vince vaughn
ethan hawke
david beckham
orlando bloom
richard gere -- without gerbils
paul newman about 15 years ago

lara flynn boyle
natalie portman
angelina jolie

i absolutely cannot limit my list to just five delicious men. i'm boy crazy and my list is ruled by my vagina, after all.

Damn it, I forgot good ole' Matt! :mad:

:drool:

onno, I didn't know you had a bird at home!! Congrats !!
Tap it how you were practicing with your fleshlight :heart: