So yeah...

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
Ok, so I know that when I finally get around to being able to check this again it will either be dead or too long for me to catch up...but I have a confession....

I got sucked in. Really I didn't know what I was getting into. I thought it was harmless and that I could stop anytime that I wanted. I was just lookig for something to keep me busy. To mellow me out for a long flight. A few girls at work highly recommended it. I know...it was stupid. Why did I think I had the will power? Now, 4 in the last 2 weeks...less than 2 weeks even. And what will I do when I finish it all. There will be no more and I will be jones for it again...

I read the Twilight series and am almost done with teh 4th book. And I am enjoying it. :confused:

Oh God, not more of this faggy 90210 vampire shit again. JJ I used to want to sit on your face but this is really vexing me.

Oh God, not more of this faggy 90210 vampire shit again. JJ I used to want to sit on your face but this is really vexing me.

Whatever will I do without you stalking me? :p

Here is a recent picture of the boys. Oh And I made those hats! Only the cool kids read Twilight and crochet!
picture.php

I'm afraid to even comment about people who are hardcore into these books. They are a million times crazier than Harry Potter folks.