So Work Banned This Site From Me

one of the sites i visited while i was at work got blocked, then a user from another forum gave me his proxy which was great and all, until the next day the proxy was banned.

fortuanetly this site never got banned

Well what tipped me off was my boss asking if I had some free time on my hands and I told him yes, that I could help out with anything they need. You wouldn't say no, right? Well come to find out, he meant I spend to much time online it seems.

I very rarely make mistakes (at work, haha fgts) and do my job above and beyond, yet find it necessary to block my only outlet.

I tracked down your supervisor and explained what you said about my kid. He said he'd take care of it. OWNED

:heart: your proxy is still the best way, they seem to have nabbed every 'widely' available proxy there is, and many smaller ones too.

For the I.T. geeks on UF ... I have a lifetime membership here http://www.astalavista.net/

Best service money can buy. Unlimitted amounts of open proxies that are tested daily around the world. Not to mention great hacking tools!

I tracked down your supervisor and explained what you said about my kid. He said he'd take care of it. OWNED
Even though I'm sure this is another example of humor in bad taste, I will go on record and say if any of you do anything to negatively impact anyone else's work situation, you will be permabanned.