So why do people live in Florida again?

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I'm hearing all of this stuff about Katrina blowing ashore killing people, covering everything with water and sand from the beaches, and I'm wondering why the hell people live in that state.

Every year it's the same thing, with millions and billions and bagillions of dollars in property damage, people boarding up windows, cars rolling away in the storm surge... It's like a constant state of rebuilding and massive cleanup down there.

The Indians figured this one out, so what's the problem? Move much?

I agree, but than people live in Kansas and Oklahoma with the tornadoes and they don't even have a beach (or much of anything for that matter)?!? :confused:

kiwi said:
I agree, but than people live in Kansas and Oklahoma with the tornadoes and they don't even have a beach (or much of anything for that matter)?!? :confused:

Tornadoes don't cover the entire state though. Hurricanes are hundreds of miles wide, while tornadoes briefly touch down somewhere and tear up some mobile homes. I live in tornado alley, and we had one about 3 miles from my house once but that's it.

Bubbles said:
I can play with your body all week long and stalk Sarcasmo on the weekends........this is perfect. :pandora:

We can 3-way with April. She can be the ocean beneath our motion.