so who's gonna fill up their tanks today?

Sarcasmo said:
You also drive an Acura. My brother puts $85/tank into his Expedition in Denver. And yes, he needs it. Winters in Denver suck.
Your brother could drive a Subie. No one forced him to buy a land boat.

theacoustician said:
Your brother could drive a Subie. No one forced him to buy a land boat.

He's a Ford mechanic, and the truck was a trade-in. Great deal, great condition, just sitting there on the lot waiting for someone to buy it. So he did. Subies aren't the all-weather vehicle that a truck is. Not as much weight, and not as wide a wheel base.

Just filled up my tank

M1-Abrams-LIRP.jpeg

if it makes you feel any better: crude oil, heating oil, and gas futures are all down right now on the market.

all major refineries are now predicted to not be in the path of the storm and face minor damage at best.

Sarcasmo said:
He's a Ford mechanic, and the truck was a trade-in. Great deal, great condition, just sitting there on the lot waiting for someone to buy it. So he did. Subies aren't the all-weather vehicle that a truck is. Not as much weight, and not as wide a wheel base.
It takes a LOT to stick a Subaru, I've stuck my new one once but that was because of the shitty tires and was easily resolved in minutes with a shovel.

It'll easily pull itself out of a ditch. My old one with better tires was unstoppable, took it through a couple feet of moving water several times.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It takes a LOT to stick a Subaru, I've stuck my new one once but that was because of the shitty tires and was easily resolved in minutes with a shovel.

It'll easily pull itself out of a ditch. My old one with better tires was unstoppable, took it through a couple feet of moving water several times.

My best friends has one, and he loves it too. What's the gas mileage like?