So who's excited for the new movie releases?!

I'm sending an autographed picture of myself to my person along with their gifts. (they will of course be billed the standard price of $39.95 for the signed image).

Drool-Boy said:
The only movie out now I wanted to go see was Walk the Line, and I still havent made it to that. Ill catch it when it hits DVD I guess.

I saw that too, that was really good. But creepy because Joaquin Phoenix is so hot and I did not want to like Johnny Cash in *that* way.

That is really cool, theac. I have heard about people putting it on their wedding bands, although I don't really understand that... "And in the darkness bind them" could either be interpreted as romantic or horrifying, when applied to a married couple.

The tattoo I want is a phoenix but I have been thinking about getting some text under it also - lately I have been thinking about doing the text in elvish so, there you go... haha.

Too bad you guys think 9 hours of it is tedious because I was all set to go see the entire trilogy back to back leading up to the ROTK premiere at midnight, until the guy who bought me tickets (my boyfriend at the time - the tickets were for my birthday) dumped me two weeks before it happened and then still expected that I would come, when he had invited the other girl he had a crush on to go with us.

It's these kinds of things that make me want to turn lesbian.

Pandora said:
And what exactly is wrong with that?!? :(

Nothing at all. I would have done it a long time ago if I wouldn't miss the cockle so much. As far as getting along with another woman as my life partner, hell, I could have found my soul mate years ago.