So who's excited for the new movie releases?!

unruly said:
No I don't have any tattoos, but I do own the Elvish to English LOTR dictionary :D

Does theaucoustician hate LOTR?

with the fire of a thousand suns

god damn teachers pet

theacoustician said:
I have the script of the One Ring banded on my left arm.
Does it make me really sad that I'm largely turned on by this? :drool:

Drool-Boy said:
Wow, you really DO wanna be band, dont you?

Meh.

I guess I'm the only one alive then who found 9 hours of that crap tedious. Especially the 2nd one. Does anyone know if anything ever ended up happening in that movie? I can't remember.

The first one was pretty good. The other two could've been skipped, in particular that Hollywood farce that was the third installment. Legolas doing the Flintstone slide on the elephant made my eye twitch for sure.

Sarcasmo said:
Meh.

I guess I'm the only one alive then who found 9 hours of that crap tedious. Especially the 2nd one. Does anyone know if anything ever ended up happening in that movie? I can't remember.

The first one was pretty good. The other two could've been skipped, in particular that Hollywood farce that was the third installment. Legolas doing the Flintstone slide on the elephant made my eye twitch for sure.

9 hrs of anything is tedious. You're just jealous that Legolas is prettier than you are. :p

Sarcasmo said:
Meh.

Two Towers is my favorite of the three.

The only movie out now I wanted to go see was Walk the Line, and I still havent made it to that. Ill catch it when it hits DVD I guess.

On another note, the wife rented the Fantastic 4 the other night.
Holy fuck that movie hurt my brains. I fear that if they hadnt been numbed by beer, my brains may have been destroyed all together by the insulting stupidity of that movie.

Sarcasmo said:
Meh.

I just think they should have cut out all the parts with hobbits in them. We just skip those parts when we watch it on DVD anyway.