So who's excited about UFC 100?

You see the powerbomb alot. Especially when someone on bottom attempts a choke or an arm bar and the other person just stands up and takes them along.

yup, but I would imagine it's a lot harder when someone's trying to choke you or break your arm, they usually only get the guy a foot or two off the ground

yup, but I would imagine it's a lot harder when someone's trying to choke you or break your arm, they usually only get the guy a foot or two off the ground

Or they pull a Gray Maynard and knock themselves out as well during the process.

I hope the Jon Jones fight makes in onto the PPV, that dude had some awesome suplexes and throws.

Matt Hughes has done a LOT of power bombs, they're all legal. most WWE type stuff you won't see happen though because half of it's ridiculously fake (like the mandable claw or whatever the rock did, all that BS), or just extremely difficult to setup.

power bombs are relatively easy to setup, but it takes a ton of strength that most fighters don't posess. when someone goes for a takedown you can get them into powerbomb position... thats what matt hughes did alot in his prime.

people have since learned to watch out for it and defend against it though.

Last edited:
Matt Hughes has done a LOT of power bombs, they're all legal. most WWE type stuff you won't see happen though because half of it's ridiculously fake (like the mandable claw or whatever the rock did, all that BS), or just extremely difficult to setup.

power bombs are relatively easy to setup, but it takes a ton of strength that most fighters don't posess. when someone goes for a takedown you can get them into powerbomb position... thats what matt hughes did alot in his prime.

people have since learned to watch out for it and defend against it though.

I agree with the strenght aspect, but if any of them do, Brock Lesnar would have it. And just as an FYI, don't assume everything's fake unless you've actually been the recipient of said moves. 90% of the stuff doesn't hurt simply because the mat they wrestle on is very forgiving.

The Rock did a Chokeslam variation which if you actually shoved the back of someone's head into the ring, yes it would hurt. Again the WWE mats are very forginving though.

lesner is still a wwe douchebag. "i'm gonna go drink coors light cause budlight wont pay me, and i'm gonna go home and get on top of my wife. haha. fuck all of you."

:rolleyes: