So Who is Going to Live Forever?

FlamingGloryHole said:
SNS_SHTF.jpg
I think you're missing a few components :p

April23 said:
Zombies aren't real. So there aren't any real errors.
Technical errors, about firearms, and how to make IEDs. You get more use out of an Army FM than that POS book. Written by Mel Brooks son in any case.

Anyway, everyone knows "Zombie" is code for "Canadian".

FlamingGloryHole said:
Technical errors, about firearms, and how to make IEDs. You get more use out of an Army FM than that POS book. Written by Mel Brooks son in any case.

HEY!:mad: :mad: :mad:

FlamingGloryHole said:

http://www.bsafieldbook.org/fieldbook.jsp genuinely useful survival guide though you won't find much on firearms and IEDs

edit: ok that link isn't to the actual book...but still, the Boy Scout Field Book is one of the best outdoors survival guides one can aquire. if I could only have one book with me out in the wilderness that would be it

Last edited:
78. but it won't matter, because i'm pretty sure i'll be certified crazy by then and some unfortunate soul will be wiping my fat, incoherent ass while i point and laugh hysterically and they will be mentally constructing their suicide note.

It says 85 but i had to lie about the drinking question. I had the same problem with it that chikken did.

FlyNavy said:
http://www.bsafieldbook.org/fieldbook.jsp genuinely useful survival guide though you won't find much on firearms and IEDs

edit: ok that link isn't to the actual book...but still, the Boy Scout Field Book is one of the best outdoors survival guides one can aquire. if I could only have one book with me out in the wilderness that would be it
For north america. I'd have to say that the SAS Survival Guide is the best overall (simply for sheer volume of information). My mom bought it for me when I was in the boy scouts :lol:

April23 said:
F&*&^% Zombies. My hair chick the other day was telling me how she has this fear of zombies. Has a book she's reading to help her understand the ways of the Zombies... and how to kill them etc.

:rofl: thats hilarious