So, who got one?

Just finished playing Perfect Dark and ... something else. Not sure I'm impressed.

Granted, I'd rather be playing Dragon Quest right now.

taeric said:
You know what makes me prefer the consoles over the PC? It has nothing to do with the fact that device drivers and such are a pain to deal with. It has nothing to do with what genre of game I like to play.

It has everything to do with the fact that my day is spent working on a computer. I don't want to come home and mess around on the computer if I don't have to.

That and IM gets in the way. :)

8'x6' screen at home ftw:drool:
I don't have that shit at work :)
(for my personal use anyway)

If I did buy one yesterday I would have just resold it on ebay. Get 3 times the amount I paid for it and get another one in a week and have cash to spare.

2320051123l.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
Thats why you wait 6 months or so, till they work the bugs out

yep i like to wait also, for the price drops and the 'aftermarket' parts ;)

taeric said:
Evidently upwards of 20% of them are having problems. I honestly don't remember how bad the first run of PS2s were, but this seems a touch excessive.

I read somewhere that theyll be able to fix a majority of the issues via patches on live. But I dunno about the heat problem. Keep it in the 'fridge, I guess:fly:

theacoustician said:
PlayStation ... roots ... that's sad and makes me feel old.

I will hold out for whoever actually has the main of Square Enix games. Those are my roots. :)

(It so happens the main ones are on Sony, now.)