Ontopic So White House is in the Censor bizz now?

This is BO's mess, I'm sick of the blame game. Ya, Bush spent to much, but that didn't give BO the ok to make it worse. This admin has taken advantage of everyone and everything. I will have "no lobbiests" yet now there are 30 serving...growing the largest gov. in the nations history, transparency etc. Ya, that's muck racking...go ahead and stick your uneducated head in the sand and have another swig of the BO kool-aid. These people are taking this country in the wrong direction, I don't care what party it is.

Well I guess then what he (or whoever is in power) should be doing or focusing on?

and this bullshit about the republicans holding up BO's agenda is a sham as well. The Dems don't need the Rep. votes to pass this shit. If you take the Rep. out of the mix, it's the some what intelligent people left that are saying wtf are these people doing. It's the ultra far left that is the problem here. The American people don't want health care, but it's the "saul alinsky loving" people like BO, Palosi and Read that think they know what's best for "us" that will "make" us see. Once again, if this was all soooo good, why are people in their own ranks having such a hard time. I find the whole agenda fubar.

owl.jpg

!!!111111!!!!!!! CHARACTER LIMIT SATISFIED!!!

wow. "Bush spent too much". Really? That's all you are going to attribute to him?

Damn...

Bush isn't in office anymore, get over it and move one. The horse is dead. Stop throwing dust in the air to make the situations seem less of what it is.

and this bullshit about the republicans holding up BO's agenda is a sham as well. The Dems don't need the Rep. votes to pass this shit. If you take the Rep. out of the mix, it's the some what intelligent people left that are saying wtf are these people doing. It's the ultra far left that is the problem here. The American people don't want health care, but it's the "saul alinsky loving" people like BO, Palosi and Read that think they know what's best for "us" that will "make" us see. Once again, if this was all soooo good, why are people in their own ranks having such a hard time. I find the whole agenda fubar.

Um, what? I want health care. I am pretty sure most other people do, too. They just don't want to pay 50% of their income for it after insurance costs and hospitals costs have been totaled up. so what options are there?

oh wow... This Kevlar guy is really out there.. How have I been posting on here for over a year and didn't know this guy was the biggest right winger here?

Um, what? I want health care. I am pretty sure most other people do, too. They just don't want to pay 50% of their income for it after insurance costs and hospitals costs have been totaled up. so what options are there?

I think she means government run health care. I sure as hell don't want that.

I rather like the plan I have now...