so, when should i start worrying about being trolled?

the only pity presents i have are 3 empty dave & busters cards, some sprain bandages, used floppies, a small trial size bottle of goldschlager, some pens i stole from work, a really beat up 32mb rio mp3 player and a cell phone that is active if you go back to 1999.

edit: i can actually give good pity presents, ya know...

Last edited by a moderator:
If my secret santa present was a giant dildo... or something to that effect, chances are my mom stole it for herself.

Other than that, I was either trolled/forgotton/or it's really slow getting here.

crazymike said:
If my secret santa present was a giant dildo... or something to that effect, chances are my mom stole it for herself.

Other than that, I was either trolled/forgotton/or it's really slow getting here.
CAN CLETUS PM ME WITH THE NAME OF WHO DIDN'T SEND OUT THIER SS GIFT? THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW PEOPLE ARE BACKING OUT OF THIS.

Thanks.

shockthemonkey said:
the only pity presents i have are 3 empty dave & busters cards, some sprain bandages, used floppies, a small trial size bottle of goldschlager, some pens i stole from work, a really beat up 32mb rio mp3 player and a cell phone that is active if you go back to 1999.

edit: i can actually give good pity presents, ya know...
I can also help with presents if needed.

April23 said:
CAN CLETUS PM ME WITH THE NAME OF WHO DIDN'T SEND OUT THIER SS GIFT? THIS IS RIDICULOUS HOW PEOPLE ARE BACKING OUT OF THIS.

Thanks.

I am in Canada, so maybe the mailmans snowmobile broke down or something. I'm not writing it off yet.

April23 said:
It's still long overdue.

It's possible the person sent it in some really sexually explicit packaging or something. And my mom got to it first.

If that's the case my mom will wait until the most embarassing time to give it to me. She's evil like that.

But I'm starting to think I was trolled.

crazymike said:
It's possible the person sent it in some really sexually explicit packaging or something. And my mom got to it first.

If that's the case my mom will wait until the most embarassing time to give it to me. She's evil like that.

But I'm starting to think I was trolled.
I'll fix it.