so, when should i start worrying about being trolled?

CletusJones said:
wow, you're impatient.
agreed. pinky, just wait at least another week or so... chances are that your package was lost in the mail and needs to be resorted.

we won't let one of our own have an unmerry christmas, but we wont let you jump to conclusions too quickly either

shockthemonkey said:
agreed. pinky, just wait at least another week or so... chances are that your package was lost in the mail and needs to be resorted.

we won't let one of our own have an unmerry christmas, but we wont let you jump to conclusions too quickly either
hey, i was told day after christmas

but i can wait

CletusJones said:
give it a week or so, i'm sure it'll show up. I know it took me forever to mail my gift out, I'm a slacker.
same here, hopefully it will get there soon :(

Coqui said:
Don't worry I still haven't received mine either.

someone pm-ed me and said that they had been stuck in thailand and your very nice present should arrive in 2-3 days. i don't know why they pm-ed me i don't even know them.

g0426616.gif

April23 said:
If it doesn't come in let me know. I'LL BAN THE TARD!
pm the person who was supposed to send the gift out and give them a chance to explain themselves..... if they cant/dont, i think we should have a thread dedicated to public humiliation of said person.

shockthemonkey said:
pm the person who was supposed to send the gift out and give them a chance to explain themselves..... if they cant/dont, i think we should have a thread dedicated to public humiliation of said person.

I blame the USPS for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I still don't have my shit from Nemo or even F33nX's xmas card........ :mad:

BigDov said:
I blame the USPS for EVERYTHING!!!!!!! I still don't have my shit from Nemo or even F33nX's xmas card........ :mad:
i know, thats why i think we should discreetly PM the person who sent it out and make sure they actually did send something.... of course, it's really down to thier word. i should have gotten a tracking number on mine but whateva, im sure it showed up.

I never got mine, it wouldn't upset me too much if I was trolled. I cry myself to sleep pretty much every night anyways.

shockthemonkey said:
i know, thats why i think we should discreetly PM the person who sent it out and make sure they actually did send something.... of course, it's really down to thier word. i should have gotten a tracking number on mine but whateva, im sure it showed up.

I know that mine got his, and I got mine- the items I was whining about were just things that were sent in the spirit of the season. Stupid USPS anyway.

PinkysAvenger said:
soooooo...

can i worry yet?
yes.

I put together a pity present for you. It's boxed up, just haven't mailed it off yet.

crazymike said:
I never got mine, it wouldn't upset me too much if I was trolled. I cry myself to sleep pretty much every night anyways.
pif address for pity present