so when do you let go?

Well technically, you rephrased your statement to bring it in line with my belief in conflict. I never cared whether or not you kept your initial belief but whether or not you accepted mine as a valid win. My statements are a picture of hardline belief structure. You comprimised in the fact that you restated either scenerio as a win whether or not that's true is irrelevant.

If only I had more time, I could make wheels within wheels arguments.

:heart:

Not quite. I was merely reiterating your statement that you had won. Not agreeing with it, just restating it. In reality I belive you lost, and lost horribly. And excruciating, bloody internet defeat. Yeah, that's right.

Not quite. I was merely reiterating your statement that you had won. Not agreeing with it, just restating it. In reality I belive you lost, and lost horribly. And excruciating, bloody internet defeat. Yeah, that's right.

I can and will beat you like a red headed step child. Therefore, I win.

No, 'win'. He did [simple past] not say he won [simple past] [sentence is about something that happened in the past]. While speaking to him I'm referring to something he was supposed to say, not something that actually happened in the past.

No, 'win'. He did [simple past] not say he won [simple past] [sentence is about something that happened in the past]. While speaking to him I'm referring to something he was supposed to say, not something that actually happened in the past.
If you had used quotes that would have been apparent. Instead I was left to infer.

Punctuation wins again!

Lame. If you're going to bitch about word usage and spelling, even if the context is clear, then either use correct punctuation or stop bitching.

Lame. If you're going to bitch about word usage and spelling, even if the context is clear, then either use correct punctuation or stop bitching.
When you find out that the other person can vomit the entire contents of 'Fowler's Modern English Usage' on command you are best left fading into the woodwork. Not calling it lame. You good sir, are out of your depth. The only person on this board who comes close to my grammar abilities is Thorn Bird.

[size=]SO FUCKING WHAT YOU GODDAMN DOUCHEBAG THIS IS A FUCKING INTERNET FORUM IS GRAMMAR THE ONLY FUCKING THING YOU HAVE IN YOUR LIFE TO BE PROUD OF?[/size]

asshole. jesus

Aww, is someone going on the rag? Wonko and I are just talking. Just like Sarcasmo and I were talking before. If you have a problem, I suggest... Well I dont suggest anything. You can eat shit and die for all I care. Get a life, I dont have to justify why Im sat here posting.

If it bothers you so much, leave.

You dont know me. *snaps fingers*

it's one thing when people joke about grammar mistakes. it's another when you point out something glaring once in a while or even correct a few mistakes in a long post

BUT WITH YOU ITS IN EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN THREAD YOU POST IN. You're either bitching and moaning like an emo/goth douchebag or you're correcting grammar. Every. Single. Time.

it's one thing when people joke about grammar mistakes. it's another when you point out something glaring once in a while or even correct a few mistakes in a long post

BUT WITH YOU ITS IN EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN THREAD YOU POST IN. You're either bitching and moaning like an emo/goth douchebag or you're correcting grammar. Every. Single. Time.
*yawn*

I just type things and words appear on the screen then I hit "Submit Reply". Sometimes people like it, sometimes they dont. It's really not a concern for me. You're the only one bitching here, and moaning, and complaining.

You can do what you like though. *spins*

When you find out that the other person can vomit the entire contents of 'Fowler's Modern English Usage' on command you are best left fading into the woodwork. Not calling it lame. You good sir, are out of your depth. The only person on this board who comes close to my grammar abilities is Thorn Bird.
So what? You still can't punctuate properly.