so when do you let go?

pshwhatev.jpg

An avatar for you.

Oooo...iono if I should really respond to this. I seem to have abnormally high expectations of people, so I've burned a lot of bridges behind me. I'll just toss my 2cents in here and leave it at that.

If she was really your friend it seems like she would have been in contact with you after things fell through with the loan. Since she didn't seem to think it was necessary to get in touch with you then, why reach out to her now? I'm sure I don't know the big picture here, but it's sounds like you're giving her more effort than she's willing to reciprocate. There is nothing more irritating to me than a friend of convenience. They aren't friends, they are acquaintances.

I stop associating with people whenever it becomes a hassle or not enjoyable experience to do so.

There are like a million people in the world or something. I can make other friends. Plus, I've got a wife, children, dog, and two Glocks. Who needs friends?

Last edited:
I am an enabler of leechs. I like treating my friends very well and take a while to realize that they are not that great of a friend after all later on.

How long does it take for "later on" to roll around? I would like to be your friend.