So whats the status on everyone?

Federal Income Tax
Medicare - FICA
SS

State Tax (if you aren't in one of the seven non-taxed states)

Almost a third of my paycheck goes to the government, that is after my pre-tax deductions of FSA, 401k etc.

:(

Just tell them you paid $47,000 in Spanish taxes last year and claim a foreign tax credit. That's what I do.

I do? I thought it was only private.

HA! I found a way your defenses and asked you to be my friend. There is no denying me now!!!

Ok, there is but I want to see what else the cat is doing and read your blog entries of catching fly wearing your underwear again.

Last edited:
my status is tired, just had a relaxing day sitting on the rooftop garden here and that's it. I can hear the manic street preachers playing in the distance. I can also hear the hoards of feral youth and kin. frolicking in and out of portaloos.

how many immoral beings that i have to stump up for will be conceived tonight i wonder. i wonder i wonder.

here's a photo as of a few minutes ago from my garden and into the veld. not great, but you get the idea.

2007-08-21-71822.jpg

Is it possible to be romantically in love with a man and not be gay? If so that's my feelings for this new polo guy who no one has ever met or seen before (not counting the Higgins or ascot photos).

HA! I found a way your defenses and asked you to be my friend. There is no denying me now!!!

Ok, there is but I want to see what else the cat is doing and read your blog entries of catching fly wearing your underwear again.

Buddy Request: Deny