Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,211
Steam
heyfubuddy
So Ive a new notebook computer here, with wireless connectivity. I was looking at the wireless settings and noticed FOUR unsecure connections detected. So how far away can they be? The signals are kinda weak, but definately useable:shady:

Drool-Boy said:
lol will they be able to tell where it came from?
nein. Well if they happen to be watching the print queue, they may see the name of your PC, but that's it. And once its out of the queue, its gone.

fly said:
nein. Well if they happen to be watching the print queue, they may see the name of your PC, but that's it. And once its out of the queue, its gone.

Ill have to give it a go:p
Im in the middle of formatting the drive to get all the pre-installed garbage off of it. Once its set up again itll be goatse ahoy!

Drool-Boy said:
Ill have to give it a go:p
Im in the middle of formatting the drive to get all the pre-installed garbage off of it. Once its set up again itll be goatse ahoy!
Shit, I missed this. Your wife got you a new notebook? :drool:

Pics? Details?

fly said:
Shit, I missed this. Your wife got you a new notebook? :drool:

Pics? Details?

Its an Inspiron 2200
Nothing spectaular, but I just wanted it for surfing & such in the living room, plus for travel. It has built in wifi & a dvd burner. Itll be a fun toy.

Drool-Boy said:
Well, so far out of the 5 networks I can pick up, only one has been secured, but only 2 are in range that I could use them if I wanted.

if it's secure try the pass admin ive actually never had it not work:p