so what's sexy to you?

sizzlinggrace said:
good for you! :)

Of course, it means that the only girl that passes the screening process will seemingly be the "right one" but it's worth the wait. :)

OddFactor said:
Of course, it means that the only girl that passes the screening process will seemingly be the "right one" but it's worth the wait. :)

sounds like a sure-fire recipe to being alone for the rest of your life :p

no one is perfect and if you expect that from a partner it's unfair and you'll also be let down yourself

why_ask_why said:
sounds like a sure-fire recipe to being alone for the rest of your life :p

no one is perfect and if you expect that from a partner it's unfair and you'll also be let down yourself
he could always be willing to help a girl learn proper grammar. sometimes putting a little more effort into a relationship can be worth the trouble

FlyNavy said:
he could always be willing to help a girl learn proper grammar. sometimes putting a little more effort into a relationship can be worth the trouble

I trained my ex how to do my job which got her multiple promotions...then she stabbed me in the back :mad:

getting the last of my shit out of the house next weekend which will bring that chapter of my life to a close

why_ask_why said:
I trained my ex how to do my job which got her multiple promotions...then she stabbed me in the back :mad:

getting the last of my shit out of the house next weekend which will bring that chapter of my life to a close
DIdn't this happen half a year ago... wtf man still getting stuff?

April23 said:
DIdn't this happen half a year ago... wtf man still getting stuff?

I left some stuff there for a while so I wouldn't have to put it in storage and she was agreeable to it...I was also trying to work things out with her but to no avail unfortunately
they're all big items that I didn't want to have to move unless we were sure it was over...big kitchen table, tread mill, big computer desk, queen size poster bed, etc.

why_ask_why said:
I left some stuff there for a while so I wouldn't have to put it in storage and she was agreeable to it...I was also trying to work things out with her but to no avail unfortunately
they're all big items that I didn't want to have to move unless we were sure it was over...big kitchen table, tread mill, big computer desk, queen size poster bed, etc.
In other words, you left it so you would have a reason to talk to her.

why_ask_why said:

that really sucks, dude. you seem to be doing alright now though :cool: still need those couches? :p

April23 said:
In other words, you left it so you would have a reason to talk to her.

um, no
it's not like I need an excuse to talk to her...we still talk...you think I'd use that as an excuse to talk to her and be like "how's my stuff doing?" :confused:

eileenbunny said:
I think personality is more important than anything. Someone that makes me laugh is really sexy to me. Tall, broad shoulders, long hair, blue eyes and a smackable butt are physical characteristics I like.

Got it, got it, really got it, need it, need it, got it, got it.

In all honesty, during my depressive spell I wrote what I was looking for in a guy and came up with a three-page dissertation. It's not that I'm picky: it only made three pages because I included examples.

As for physical turn-ons, my unintentional trend is height. Within the past 11 years, I have gravitated to those over 6 ft. I guess I enjoy being able to take a flying leap into a man's arms and have his embrace encompass my entire being...

or maybe I'm trying to weed out the short genes. Stupid midgets...

But I digress...

The eyes are the most important. I love eyes that show caring, intelligence, humor and passion -blue, green, gray, hazelnut does not matter.

why_ask_why said:
um, no
it's not like I need an excuse to talk to her...we still talk...you think I'd use that as an excuse to talk to her and be like "how's my stuff doing?" :confused:

Hayyy it's just the game.

things I find sexy: a woman that knows how to make cookies, a woman that likes to read for fun, a woman with a french maid outfit/cosplay outfit, a woman who likes her men brown, chubby and geeky, a woman with booty, a woman who doesn't mind me taking ove her kitchen and cooking a mean dinner for her, a woman who doesn't want more kids or is barren, a woman with an accent, a woman who is not a mandingo hunter.

:drool:
I can dream. it's all I have left.

Onnotangu said:
things I find sexy: a woman that knows how to make cookies, a woman that likes to read for fun, a woman with a french maid outfit/cosplay outfit, a woman who likes her men brown, chubby and geeky, a woman with booty, a woman who doesn't mind me taking ove her kitchen and cooking a mean dinner for her, a woman with an accent, a woman who is not a mandingo hunter.

:drool:
I can dream. it's all I have left.

Edited out for the only part not included. You stay the fuck away from my wife. :mad:

April23 said:
Supposedly women expose their neck more when they are interested in a guy.

As in turn thier head to the side.

As an average horny vampire this has always driven me crazy.

InnerMuse said:
Got it, got it, really got it, need it, need it, got it, got it.

In all honesty, during my depressive spell I wrote what I was looking for in a guy and came up with a three-page dissertation. It's not that I'm picky: it only made three pages because I included examples.

As for physical turn-ons, my unintentional trend is height. Within the past 11 years, I have gravitated to those over 6 ft. I guess I enjoy being able to take a flying leap into a man's arms and have his embrace encompass my entire being...

or maybe I'm trying to weed out the short genes. Stupid midgets...

But I digress...

The eyes are the most important. I love eyes that show caring, intelligence, humor and passion -blue, green, gray, hazelnut does not matter.

Kiwi's sister is worse than this.

She's so picky and deluded about what she wants that she doesn't even speak to most guys.

She's 29 and won't date someone older than 33 because they're too old, but also won't date anyone younger than 27 because they're too young and immature. She won't date someone who doesn't have her exact same "standards of life", yada yada yada. I honestly think that in her mind her absolutely perfect prince charming will one day ride up on his white horse, knock on her door, and take her away from it all to his castle in the sky.

It's counter-productive and foolish IMO.

KNYTE said:
Kiwi's sister is worse than this.

She's so picky and deluded about what she wants that she doesn't even speak to most guys.

She's 29 and won't date someone older than 33 because they're too old, but also won't date anyone younger than 27 because they're too young and immature. She won't date someone who doesn't have her exact same "standards of life", yada yada yada. I honestly think that in her mind her absolutely perfect prince charming will one day ride up on his white horse, knock on her door, and take her away from it all to his castle in the sky.

It's counter-productive and foolish IMO.

Oh wow. That will never happen and she needs to learn to bend like the reed or else let some great guys pass her by.

In my defence, I realize that no one's perfect, but if you find one that's close, take the bull by the horns, throw him around for a bit and ...uuhh.. wow that was sarting to take a horrible turn towards beastiality... heh:admin: