so what's on your list?

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i know we've done a similar thread recently, but now that we have names for our secret santas, i think we should have another thread where people give ideas for themselves. it would be nice to have a little help!

I have an amazon list. :fly: If anyone needs help with their secret santa let me know, I know almost everyone in person. :hs:

I didn't sign up because I didn't want the extra responsibility to get someone else a gift. Plus I figure someone would get me a fleshlight or something anyways.

I didn't sign up because I didn't want the extra responsibility to get someone else a gift. Plus I figure someone would get me a fleshlight or something anyways.

What's wrong with a fleshlight? I'd get everyone a gift if someone got me that. :fly:

I didnt because I have a weird fear of shipping things. I dont know why but I have never shipped anything, never have and prolly never will. Its really weird but I have to send a care package to my bud in Iraq and I am making my mom do it, lol. I think I just dont like post offices

I didnt because I have a weird fear of shipping things. I dont know why but I have never shipped anything, never have and prolly never will. Its really weird but I have to send a care package to my bud in Iraq and I am making my mom do it, lol. I think I just dont like post offices

You don't have to ship anything. Purchase online and they ship it for you.

I don't know it's really weird.

What are you sending? I'm putting together a package for my friend, also in Iraq, and I need ideas for stuff to put in it.

Your fear of shipping is bizarre.

What are you sending? I'm putting together a package for my friend, also in Iraq, and I need ideas for stuff to put in it.

Your fear of shipping is bizarre.

I am sending him a bunch of DVD's and other stuff along the lines of entertainment. The place he lives in looks like a shithole so my mom is sending him stuff like deoderant and soaps, lol. My dads including some candy and stuff like that. Also gonna go get him just a bunch of BS from walmart, just stoopid shit that they could get fun out of, yo yo's, bag of boucey balls, dumb stuff that I know they could find a funny use for.

Yeah, fear of shipping is weird, not a fear I just wont do it

I am sending him a bunch of DVD's and other stuff along the lines of entertainment. The place he lives in looks like a shithole so my mom is sending him stuff like deoderant and soaps, lol. My dads including some candy and stuff like that. Also gonna go get him just a bunch of BS from walmart, just stoopid shit that they could get fun out of, yo yo's, bag of boucey balls, dumb stuff that I know they could find a funny use for.

Yeah, fear of shipping is weird, not a fear I just wont do it

I don't think my friend has access to a DVD player, but the other stuff is good ideas. Thanks!