So what's going on with the latest round of refugees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
They seem to come in waves from the other forum. I've seen some very, very good names pop up today. I'm hopeful that they join up on a more regular basis. Question is, why now? What triggered the latest wave?

It's possible kristchan, but I'll go a step further......... people are just sick and tired of the stupid shit, games, petty infighting, what have you that seems to have become the norm over there. I know that I sure have. I've posted maybe 50 times there since UF's opened shop for mass consumption........ every time I go back, it's like I get leeched of some of my intelligence or something.

Yes, in a way I miss 'the good old days' there just like everyone else....... as far as I'm concerned now though, good riddance to bad rubbish *shrugs*

I understand why they get tired of the place. but I think most members aren't even aware this place exists. I'd be willing to bet a round of n00bs shows up everytime the link gets posted.

kristchan said:

Just incase you care, DM will ban you for promoting other forums

I think a lot of the reason is that people over there are still learning that this fourm and another forum even exist.

I get a few members a week that had no idea that we where even there and we have been up just about as long as you guys. The users on G are slowly wising up to what the owners are doing. I have spoken with members at three meets in the last two months who have said that it's getting very sad what is being done to make money... I expect that some sort of catalyst will drive members soon. I see it as a volcano ready to explode and we are just seeing the steam venting right now

xlr8ed said:
Just incase you care, DM will ban you for promoting other forums
oops :eek:

but I wasn't promoting. I was answering a question. :)

Dunno, but it's nice to see them here :)

I still post there, and will probably continue as long as some people I like are still there, but I feel like UF is my online home now. The real content (and fun) is here :cool:

xlr8ed said:
Don't matter to him :rolleyes:

I've seen numerous posts with nudity, flat out attacks on admins and mods, I think a link to anohter forum in response to a question won't be that bad if they are letting the former two slide now.

Coqui said:
I've seen numerous posts with nudity, flat out attacks on admins and mods, I think a link to anohter forum in response to a question won't be that bad if they are letting the former two slide now.

They enforce the rules on on a whim there, and it seems the "cool kids" are exempt.

Drool-Boy said:
They enforce the rules on on a whim there, and it seems the "cool kids" are exempt.

Actually I think it's just the fact that there are no mods around.

I notice they keep electing night krew mods when there's tons of problems around the daytime and I rarely see an admin or mod on during the daytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.