so, what gang are you joining when the civil war comes?

P

PinkysAvenger

im gonna form a gang called Corpore Metallica, and we're all gonna dress up in bits of metal and pretend we're robots and hole up at the twinkie repository in Natick and fight off the other street gangs that are trying to take our twinkies.

post your future post-apocalyptic if-bush-gets-ellected-the-world-is-going-to-hell gangs!!!

I'd join the "Don't fuck with us or we'll eat you" gang and hide out at the Old Country Buffet.

I'm gonna join the "I work at a place with lots of volaltile chemicals and a chemist who knows how to use them for nefarious purposes" gang

long tall smiley said:
I'd join the "Don't fuck with us or we'll eat you" gang and hide out at the Old Country Buffet.
psh, but where will you go when the food goes bad? there wont be any freezers man, the electricitys going down, man.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'll be enjoying life as usual at my compound.

Oh yeah, except for the shooting looters part - that's gonna be fun
haha, good luck shooting my gang

my shiny bits of metal shall protect me from your puny post-apolcalyptic bullets

PinkysAvenger said:
psh, but where will you go when the food goes bad? there wont be any freezers man, the electricitys going down, man.
Thats when the people eaten starts

I.C.Water said:
im gunna form the country of margaritaville in key west and just stay drunk on the beach
thats where my gangs gonna migrate too. we're gonna follow route 1 straight south, looting and pillaging on our way. we'll take you out man

ChikkenNoodul said:
You keep telling yourselves that.

Would you like your heads on spikes or stacked in pyramids?
i'll tell you while im crushing your skull beneath my steel-tipped bootheel

I'm LEADING the Northern troops. Soo... if you wana join ME you can.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And how exactly do you plan on getting close enough?

The anti-gun panzies like you will be the first to be turned into food for the needy.

haha, you underestimate us. we have ways of getting what we want