so what ever happened... *BEACH PICS*

b_sinning said:
Not at all. I think we have a great bunch of guys on here.

It's just uncommon to get a good gathering of smart cute geeky girls in one place. Like lightening strike the same place 5 times in a row.

Fuxx you weigh 110 lbs if fat burger keeps his foot on the scale. Well, maybe his toe.
Nice try honey ;)

But it's true... there isn't really one bad looking girl on this forum. They are all beautiful. You guys should be so lucky to have us grace you with our presence :fly:

*gag*

b_sinning said:
Not at all. I think we have a great bunch of guys on here.

It's just uncommon to get a good gathering of smart cute geeky girls in one place. Like lightening strike the same place 5 times in a row.

Fuxx you weigh 110 lbs if fat burger keeps his foot on the scale. Well, maybe his toe.

Yea, true.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I refuse to argue with you.

Societly shuns the over size 8 gals :fly:

I know what size that means, that's what I was right before I got pregnant with Haylee. I'm sure you still look scrumptious in a bikini :drool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Nice try honey ;)

But it's true... there isn't really one bad looking girl on this forum. They are all beautiful. You guys should be so lucky to have us grace you with our presence :fly:

*gag*

:lol: Instead they consider us a curse! No luv for us womenz, which is fine by me. More women for me to luv! :pandora:

Pandora said:
:lol: Instead they consider us a curse! No luv for us womenz, which is fine by me. More women for me to luv! :pandora:

We should all go away and start our own forum, than they will only have pics of each other to post :fly:

woo! i almost went off on this thread! just leave the BIG talkin' to the BIG chicks (and i'm the only one that qualifies,) so shut it and go jump in your two-pieces.

Thorn Bird said:
woo! i almost went off on this thread! just leave the BIG talkin' to the BIG chicks (and i'm the only one that qualifies,) so shut it and go jump in your two-pieces.
Tell Fuxx she has to post pics of herself in a two piece.