So.. What does everyone do after work? (8 - 5 shift )

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
My significant other works the oppostie shift, so I seem to have quite a bit of time on my hands after I get home from work. You can only clean the house so many times, and it is our rainy season so it is impossible for me to work on the lawn, or any outside projects. I was going to bars like three times a week after work for awhile there, but odviously that is not condusive to a productive evening, home life or next day. Besides napping and watching re-runs of Seinfeld, I seem to have nothing to do.... any suggestions?

I'm high strung in case you can't tell.

I have a cocktail if it's been a stressful day at work (like this week has) and read a book. Other days I smoke some green and watch a movie. That's always good times.

CletusJones said:
I have a cocktail if it's been a stressful day at work (like this week has) and read a book. Other days I smoke some green and watch a movie. That's always good times.

She doesn't smoke green and she already pointed out that having a cocktail was detrimental to work....we need alternatives.

Track 5 said:
Shawn keeps threatening to buy a copy... I think he needs a new video card for it to work, and then he says he installing it on my laptop so I can learn.

It looks silly, but once you start playing it ... its pretty badass. We gotta get a girls vs guys team together. :fly: