So.. What does everyone do after work? (8 - 5 shift )

Oh, I got it. This one will take up all of your ambient time................are you ready?.........ok, here it is............

Call your best friend so she can tell you what a butt face she is and you guys can eat red sauce, drink sangria, and watch Harry Potter. :eek:

e-dubb said:
She doesn't smoke green and she already pointed out that having a cocktail was detrimental to work....we need alternatives.
naa, one cocktail isn't detrimental to anything, it's when you have more than one that it's detrimental to your productivity.

You might try reading or building models. I'm currently researching my next model purchase, I've gotten the bug to build another model RC car. I'm eyeballing the CEN Racing CT4R or the CT4S. I'm leaning towards the CT4R because you have to put it together and that's half the fun. I really want a 1:8 or a 1:5 scale though, but it looks like I'm gonna have to stick to 1:10 because they're the most common. I've been looking at a few "super 10" scale cars though, they're slightly larger.

CletusJones said:
naa, one cocktail isn't detrimental to anything, it's when you have more than one that it's detrimental to your productivity.

You might try reading or building models. I'm currently researching my next model purchase, I've gotten the bug to build another model RC car. I'm eyeballing the CEN Racing CT4R or the CT4S. I'm leaning towards the CT4R because you have to put it together and that's half the fun. I really want a 1:8 or a 1:5 scale though, but it looks like I'm gonna have to stick to 1:10 because they're the most common. I've been looking at a few "super 10" scale cars though, they're slightly larger.

I direct you to this quote:

"Rum is my hobby. Again, not condusive to a productive work day (Yes, I am an alcoholic so "one drink" is not an option) "

e-dubb said:
Oh, I got it. This one will take up all of your ambient time................are you ready?.........ok, here it is............

Call your best friend so she can tell you what a butt face she is and you guys can eat red sauce, drink sangria, and watch Harry Potter. :eek:

DONE. :heart: It is Thursday you know......

Not much. I get home at 8:15 or 8:30 depending on traffic. and I need to eat as soon as possible to keep from eating and then going to sleep soon after. im usually done with that by 9. If I relax for an hour its then time to iron stuff for the next day. then I cant really get into too much after or I risk wakeing myself up enough that I dont go off to sleep easily. it allready takes me at least an halfhour to fall asleep, if im active it can be an hour or more.

Ryokurin said:
Not much. I get home at 8:15 or 8:30 depending on traffic. and I need to eat as soon as possible to keep from eating and then going to sleep soon after. im usually done with that by 9. If I relax for an hour its then time to iron stuff for the next day. then I cant really get into too much after or I risk wakeing myself up enough that I dont go off to sleep easily. it allready takes me at least an halfhour to fall asleep, if im active it can be an hour or more.

Your life sounds uber exciting dude.

Ryokurin said:

Ambien works beautifully for the sleep issue.

Track 5 said:
Ambien works beautifully for the sleep issue.

If you don't mind saying the strangest things to your loved ones and not remebering any of it.

The people are cultivating in the cultivating classroom. :shifty:

Edit: And if you don't mind wondering why exactly the hair gel is on the nightstand??????? :fly:

e-dubb said:

Ohh, I get it now, it was the red sauce that has you speaking to me... :heart: